Video games can be the best gifts for children, but gradually parents might regret having never introduced them to children. However, the worldwide popularity of the game has come as living proof how attractive it is to players around the world. The game may have a number of banesful influences, but its positives cannot be ignored also because it brings great value to the human race as a whole. They are much more than just toys, so you start counting the benefits of the game.
Here are some positive aspects of the game:
1. As people enter the game, they learn a lot about computer use, such as downloading files, taking screenshots, downloading information and also sharing it with others. They connect with other players around the world and share knowledge and experiences with them, learning more and having fun.
2. The game allows people to develop their skills and ability to make the best use of game resources. They learn how to manage resources and make good use of equipment, develop theories and models and also design strategies, all of which are done while paying for games.
3. When people play games, they develop a thirst for knowledge and want to take it to the next level. They bring together their individual skills and pool them to make the most of them.
4. Another positive aspect of the game is that it encourages social interaction as people from different parts of the world come together through this platform and exchange their skills, thoughts and ideas.
5. It encourages people to refine their ability to interpret data through the lateral thought process. Those who really enter the game devise ways and tricks to address various situations and emerge as winners in the games they play.
6. Players develop an impeccable understanding of world history as many games take them through the events of world history, some of them even enacting events and giving life as experiences.
7. Innovation is another gift of play, as people are able to think of new ideas to reach higher levels in the game. They can bring out new ideas in graphics, designs and software programming to take games to a new level.
8. Next among the best benefits of the game is the fact that players learn the art of solving collective problems while they play games with others in groups and share ideas and techniques related to problem solving ‚re.
9. Some games are such that they instill value in young players by having a positive influence on their impressionable mind. In particular, in the case of young children, parents should be selective about the games they should allow children to play as violent may leave a bad influence on them.
10. The game instills a competitive spirit in people and instills in them a love of victory. It has been noted that some children show better performance in academic performance as they develop their play skills.
Although there are a number of positive aspects of the game, they should be limited because too much of it makes a person addicted and lazy, not ready to engage in physical activities. They should be treated as good servants or they can become bad masters.